Wednesday, October 14, 2009

People Watching Here and There.

As my move is drawing nearer time to draw has become less and less. but I have been sneaking in a 15 minutes here an hour there. but i did get 6 hours in this week, yep that is weak. But here are some people at Starbucks, Chicfila, A waiting room, The Kingsville Public Library, and Grapevine Mills Mall.




I am also preparing for my swan song, my last day at Boomerang Comics in Lewisville Texas. I will be signing and selling Comic book stuff Art cards and originals it will be on October 24th 2009, it is a Saturday 1-4 pm so come on by and say goodbye and buy something!!! there will be some great deals. Boomerang Comics will have a sale on all kinds of stuff and a costume contest.




6 hours more ...929 hours to go!!!

Stuff Available in Art Cards and Originals (none these are part of my hours)

No comments:

Post a Comment