Friday, March 12, 2010

Drawing From Lithographs Again

More drawings from the French artist Charles Bargue and another drawing book. I have also worked on personal project but those drawings I am not showing (later but not today).





Cafe' people 5 minutes each.



Conte' crayon and vine charcoal 3 hours. from one of my black and white from here https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjicpbjrl6uzmqw76_VAVYf5Wq6yjgOaKe3LYP-pIEQkWRgKZdSuhlRt2Ktzx8uY7NdNgjzPuGwTIYVD3N5oKOLgq1tq_OuoX817hBxXje31D_AddBThZ9b69DTYM7Fo1H3ele6dExfZvw/s1600-h/IMG_1355.jpg


Other stuff from drawing books and National Geographic.





29 hours ....and 660 hours more!!!

2 comments:

  1. What's the extent of your art training background? Your facebook profile makes it seem like you studied art in college. This is impressive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the props... I have a BA in Art from UNT, but they dropped my program 25 hours from graduation (Digital Media), so I pieced together my degree which is mostly Art History. As for my background, I'm primarily self-taught, but I've had some formal refinements via private lessons and some great art teachers. This blog is helping me in getting back to the basics of drawing, where I'm using books on drawing, observational drawing, and hopefully classes at some drawing institutions here in Europe and in Canada. I would like to get my MFA (Masters of Fine Arts) in drawing or painting. This blog will help me in creating a portfolio to reach that goal.

    ReplyDelete