Thursday, January 20, 2011

h
In Progress,  "Lemons" about 10 hours

Moonlit Cherry Blossoms
one for Marla
I have working painting and drawing often, but some of the work I can't show y'all. I am working on a graphic novel with an author so it has been comic characters.

I have a Part-time gig with a group called Painting With A Twist so I teach adults how to paint on canvass and they take something home after 2 or 3 hours to hang in their home.

It is a fun way to get a little art lesson,  drink a little wine hang out with friends.

Everything other than the Lemons can be done at PWAT

All this is about 28 hours of work and fun.












The new updated time
677 hours done.......
323 hours  to  go!!!!




Geisha Girl
one for me

Vangogh Tree

Breakfast at Tiffany's

2 comments:

  1. Your work is very good, very unique. I myself paint and I know how enjoyable it is. I hope you get those 1,000 followers in 1,000 hours, quite an ambitious project. Well you have a very nice sight.

    Greg
    thegedaily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are great, Marty! I really like the ones labeled "one for marla" and "one for me" :)

    ReplyDelete