Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PAINTING WITH A TWIST AND A FIGURE STUDY

 I actually took the painting class on Tuesday with my wife she really enjoys  painting now. Can't blame her because it is rather enjoyable and fun watching her work,  it was taught by my friend Sheri.  For those you have never been to PWAT,  you sit with a group of people and it is  paint by instruction.  The other is a  figure study that had been working on, on an off for while, I think I've repurpose the canvas at least four or five times, I don't even know what the original painting underneath was.

For those of the new to the blog most all the paintings and drawings are for sale this e-mail me at martylongoria@gmail.com.
Figure Study Acrylic on canvass 4 hours

"Peace" PWAT 2 hrs Acrylic on canvass

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I like your idea and the effort! And indeed am on the list of followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was 10 000 hours, the magic number that supposedly guarantees mastery ...

    ReplyDelete