Sunday, February 28, 2010

BREAKING 300 HOURS

Last post I talked about how back in the day artist in training would draw from plaster casts so I have been working off statues either I see or have seen. For me it has been difficult to go out and draw, it has been cold and rainy and snowy here in Toronto. Still trying to go into Toronto to sight see and a few museums I need to hit I want to draw there. When in Dallas I use to draw 2 thursdays a month at the DMA (Dallas Museum of Art) I would take my student with me and would join an on going class of sketchers.

This is a cupid that I saw in Greece I like it because it wasn't a baby cherbum but more of an adult.




With this I broke the 300 hour mark!!!! I asking my followers for some Ideas of things you may want to see or maybe a theme You would want me to pursue, or if your liking what you see let me know. If you don't know artist like to hear constructive critism every now and then.

699 hours to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment