Monday, February 8, 2010

That New IdeaSome more drawing of people around me.

There are times that I draw the folks I see around me. and there are times I have to look around for faces in artwork I find interesting, These are a few of both. Mostly working with pencil and charcoal I am working with my Value.
I have a personal project I am working on, something big I can't share right now. but I have been drawing a lot for that project so I can't show you those scribbles.
What is a New Idea? what do I do or someone else does to keep hold of an idea? to research, to keep an idea fresh? The things going on in my head has been exhausting not that what I am doing is earth shattering or life changing. Well, maybe my life could change, Lord willing. I pray that what I create matters or should I? The selfishness of the world tells me I should do this for me, that if I don't get it out It will forever mark my Pscyche ( I have been reading a lot artist Bio's). I am wrestling with this, I am Fortunate I am in this situation, I have the time to think this out. I don't want to waste this time in my life, i have to believe this is my great Opportunity.

28 hrs more ....754 to go!!!
If there is anyone out there who has gone though this let me know?



1 comment: