Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Come on Guys Name Me

REMINDER

As this contest is going on I decided to work on quick sketches 5. 10 and 15 minutes and also foreshortening (the visual effect or optical illusion that an object or distance appears shorter than it actually is because it is angled toward the viewer).




With that I will let one you name him or her. If you have suggestion email me martylongoria@gmail.com and If you win, I will send one of you a drawing of your choice.

A few rules and disclaimers

Must be a Follower

Nothing profane or something I can't tell my mom.

I don't want more than 3 syllables.

one winner only

CONTEST ends September 30, 2009

Not valid in any war torn countries*****







5 Hours more.......950 to hours go.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to name the little fella Mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best I can come up with is Mr. Twigman

    ReplyDelete