Monday, September 14, 2009

Starlett

I have always enjoyed old movies, you Know the black and white kind, even the silent kind. I studied film in college and still consider myself to be a movie snob. Don't get me wrong I do like popcorn movies but the fact that a great story can be ruined by by crumby editing and framing. So I wanted a monochromatic( one color palette) feel but not be black and white, B&W is monochromatic but with grey.


Sorry about photo quality

Anyway here is my weird attempt to draw with marker. I have these prismamarkers and I am trying to run them out before I leave. (moving to Germany end of October) One prisma ran out in the middle of the piece, there is my problem with them to begin with, the other is about to die. I am changing to COPIC a japanese marker that has a brush tip that has a lot of give and refillable. I still like my finish piece.

2 and 1/2 hour

45 hours down .......955 to go

No comments:

Post a Comment