Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Chick-To-Day

Chick-Fil-A , Flower Mound I spent 5 Hours sitting and drawing and enjoying a chicken burrito and sweet tea, I am getting my sweet tea fix before my big move to Germany. For those not in the know I'm going to live in europe for a while, anyway drawing what i see , and just drawing nonsense all I brought was two pencils and a few markers, I forgot to pack up my stuff I just used what I had in my bag.




I love the cows, how genius is it when you use beef to sell chicken, I met Jason Driscoll Owner Operator of the FloMo Chick-fil-A, nice guy, former Pastor. Here is a shout out to the folks there.





Artist trading cards




Small drawing from Starbucks on sunday, a kid waiting for her Dad.

5 and 1/2 hours today, 31 1/2 hours................. 968 1/2 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment