Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Cup of Tea and Two Strangers

Starbucks Grapevine Texas, I am using Strathmore Artist Trading Cards (ATC) if your interested check this out http://www.strathmoreartist.com/atc.php.

I have been studying Hyperrealism and Chuck Close so I wanted to try drawing toward that genre. I know it isn't Close, pun intend, but I'm drawing small and quick I decided on pushing myself. Here is the Sample of my work, If you look at yesterdays post I did it with pens and pencil in the corner.




It was a beautiful Day, sunny, cool breezy, so I went outside to draw a couple talking about life. i want to draw with more emotion, but I felt I couldn't. I couldn't hear them ( I was listening to a sermon from a friend in Springfield named Josh Crain on my iPod), but I could feel the hurt one of them had, so pulled back and drew without her emotion. I you like it. I finished this at home with Markers.






3 hours today 26 hours........974 hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment