Saturday, August 15, 2009

Righteous Bucks!!!

10 hours!!!!

Saturday. Starbucks. Tons of subjects. But as usual, my subjects kept moving, so I went back to drawing my peaches. After finding a corner to peruse the room, I got to drawing. I just bought these drawing trading cards made by Strathmore. They measure 3.5' x 2.5'. I thought I would try using these today.



After a while, I started drawing a guy who had his back to me, and spent about 15 minutes with pencils and markers (COPICS). I gave him the card when I was done, but he didn't seem so enthused. I went back to my peaches, then started drawing a gal sitting in on one of the comfy chairs. Fifteen minutes later, I got interrupted by the guy I drew earlier. He thanked me and gave me 5 BUCKS!! Righteous bucks!!



I finished my other card and gave it to the gal. I think she like it. She was very nice. I hope to have 2 new blog followers. I decided to put the blog address on these cards whenever I give them out. Pictures below.



10 hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment