Saturday, September 12, 2009

Name ME



I took a little time off, but I went to Panera to chill and it has free wifi, I am using my Art Trading Cards. Who doesn't love a Pannini it is like the perfect mix of turkey and cheese. I also decided to bring my little wooden model, I read a story about Usan Bolt and posed him like him. I think I should name the guy or gal.

With that I will let one you name him or her. If you have suggestion email me martylongoria@gmail.com and If you win, I will send one of you a drawing of your choice.

A few rules and disclaimers

Must be a Follower

Nothing profane or something I can't tell my mom.

I don't want more than 3 syllables.

one winner only

CONTEST ends September 30, 2009

Not valid in any war torn countries*****

1 comment:

  1. Okay, Marty...some ideas for names: First, the plain normal names..Woody, "Manny"(short for mannequin), and Art or Arty.

    Then, there are the punnier: Woodstock, or WoodMan, or Sculpetor(??} ROFL!!

    Lastly, artistic name(s): Blankslate, Forman (Form + Man = Forman).

    I'm trying to come up with someone really creative but I'm too tired right now. Will try harder...and let you know if I come up with anything. Keep up the cool artwork!!

    ReplyDelete