Friday, May 21, 2010

Painting Frenzy, Quick sketches at ARA, Cafe people.

As I add these and since I haven't added much lately I wanted ya'll (I am from Texas translation you all) to know I have been painting a lot. I love it more than drawing. In reality i like to draw with more permanent mediums markers, paintbrushes, ink etc. I don't mind my mistakes or happy accidents that happen, I like it more because of the human element. What I don't like is the explaining of why it is skewed or crooked or off colored, the true answer is am all those things....skewed or crooked or off colored.


Painted this on my suitcase so it would standout from the others and it would like someone was peaking out
Acrylic 3 hours 30 minutes



Graphite 10 minutes cafe drawing


Graphite 10 minutes cafe drawing


Graphite 10 minutes cafe drawing


5 minutes Ink drawing at ARA


5 minutes Ink drawing at ARA



45 minutes Ink and Markers Figure Study




Markers and Acrylic on Bamboo Paper from on the fountains I saw in Vienna I was in a Chagal mood
4 hours 30minutes



1 hour more on this earlier work


THese next few are various works about Jesus done in different styles average 5 hours each


Black and white Raphael Jesus


Manga Jesus



Dreadlock Jesus

1 comment: