Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cafe' and Munich

Having time to draw here and there has been very relaxing, Café Servus has been rich with personalities an d good kaffe. Hannes, an 60-something man retired insurance guy funny, jovial who wanted me to draw him. I did have a good 5 min sketch of him, but I didn't have my camera to show ya'll. I have met Evelyn, my first German to visit my blog, she is nice person who has helped me with some german. Biggie, one of my wait persons who contrary to her name is probably 40kg (90 lb). Sorry on montag(monday) I gave the stuff I drew away no samples no camera drats.




People I saw in 2-5 minutes each.











Church of St Martin in Memmingen this is a Bas-relief on the corner of the building





Munich museums New, modern, National



this from the National Marker, pencil and pen






Modern sketch



About 10 hours more ...917 hours more

No comments:

Post a Comment