Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time to Draw, Yahoo!!!!

I got to draw today, the first for my time here. I found a small cafe' in the Real' shopping center, indoors it is about 32 degrees outside here which is 0 celcius here. Most older volks come here because it is warm.
I met the wait person yesterday when Marla and I went to eat lunch there. Karen suggested a Latte Machillo not bad, with toast and ham. I drew my breakfast Pencil and Copic marker, because most people came in quickly and were in and out in 5-10 minutes. Older group comes by to sit and converse a little later in the morning, Beer for breakfast is a new thing to see(wait old roomy John S. would do that often) I couldn't do it, but hey it is what it is. Then there was great old gentleman sit in front of me, he had so much character in his face, Karen told me it was Mr. Link. I didn't meet him, he was engaged with his friend. but I got to spend about an hour on him I did like result, pencil only.
Funny note in my limited german I know listening to old people here talk about their ailments and doctor appointments too.
I did work on a concept for a painting, picture for that is later.





3 hours.....927 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment