Friday, November 13, 2009

Drawing and painting Digitally

Since Marla has been ill for a few days I have been a good guy nursing her back to health. Still pray , she is not quite over this. We have been stuck at home other than my small trips to the apothocary.

Anyway since I have not made any trips to draw i decided to draw in photoshop, so here is what I did it took about 4 hours to do, but I am well pleased with it. This was a icon I saw in Munich and I wanted it to be painterly like Vemeer, though he never work this genre. I have always enjoyed how he painted regular people and elevated them so the viewer would notice common people doing ordinary things. I know what Jesus did is not ordinary, please don't take it that way.




4 Hours with 913 hours to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment