Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More Stuff I have seen and drawn

I am starting with a Apology , I have a problem with adding some pictures to my blog because my iPhoto isn't working. Also, So many of my small Artist trading cards I have given away I didn't get photos of, but I do have a few. I will add more comments as the day goes on. I want to thank the many of the people I met in the Copenhagen airport, My new friend from Uruguay you very gracious with your words and I hope you become a follower.

Marker and Pencil

The only Viking dude in the US I know is Thor from Marvel Comics, I gave this to our swedish host Helena and Martin, who provide a traditional swedish faire I cannot pronounced but tasted great. They are fans of the Big Bang Theory so we saw 2 episodes.


I went to a malmo castle museum which had all kinds of things, an aquarium, a natural history museum, a prison museum, an armory, a Nelson Mandela retrospect, art museum etc. this drawing is from a photo I saw in the prison section, she one of the many executed in this prision she was killed for not being able to take care of her children. For some reason I was drawn to her eyes.

Quick drawing with an ink brush


10 hours ...903 hours to go !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment