Sunday, November 29, 2009

The People I See



Being a regular at a Cafe' I gets some little perks, I get the couch to sit on the rest is chairs. a long coffee table to put my stuff, and a great hostess( she is actually great to everyone). I get a get place to people watch and draw they when they least suspect. I do get caught too, a couple guys from Turkey named Kuddis and Ozcan saw me spying then were happy that I was drawing them, it still didn't keep them still.
Speakin of which is probably the hardest thing about what i am doing most people don't keep still, it is really not thier job any way. I like doing this gecause they are naturally relaxing and being who they are. This has helped me get faster in my sketching, get the main gestures or body language then working from memory. A few times I get I steal a photo with my itouch and work a bit from that. This is from a couple days at the cafe'.






This is the view from where I sit on a comfy couch


Kuddis and Ozcan







Karen and some customers......I broke 100 hours on this one!!!!!!!!







More customers





Breaking 100 hours is so sweet.

21 hours with 882 hours to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment