Monday, July 19, 2010

Captain America, Spider woman and Wolverine

 Having some fun reading about the upcoming Avengers  and Thor  Movie coming to a theater near you next summer. I haven't read Avengers in a while I am more a DC guy, But Thor, Capt America and Submariner were my some of my favorites growing up. Wolverine has been recent for me since Xmen movies and finding out  in the comic book Wolverine is 5 Foot 5 inches (Like Me!!), a good read is Wolverine Vol. 3 #66-72, and Wolverine Giant-Size Old Man Logan. 


So thinking of those things, I did these, I Hope you like these. I am a comic book nerd, and I am a little sad I will miss ComiCon this year which starts on Wednesday. I have loved seeing costumed folks from all over having a great time lawyers, doctors accountants dressed superheroes and villains, good times.




Face of Wolverine with Markers and a Sharpie
Artist Trading Cards (ATC) 45 minutes Above
Fun with Wolverine 
Acrylic on Canvass
 1 hour 30 minutes Below


Artist Trading Cards (ATC)
Mixed Media 45 minutes each
Spider Woman and Captain America


No comments:

Post a Comment