Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Drawing some Comic stuff

I have worked a lot with Artist Trading Cards, sometimes I start on a subject and they walk away. With that I have a bunch of half worked on cards, I also believe in recycling so have repurposed them by painting them white and working on them with graphite, markers, and paint (mixed-media).


The Flash  1 hour

  The Joker  1 hour
 
Deadpool 1 Hour                                         Harley Quinn 1 Hour 











Green Lantern 1 hour

Some guy in the cafe' 10 minutes

I also drew a bit in the Gamestop Lobby with a ballpoint pen just stuff on the walls.

                                     Mario  10 minutes                                                          Sonic  10 minutes

 

5 Hours 30 Minutes






No comments:

Post a Comment