Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Jesus and a pair of Pears

I am having a blast here, I will be in Milan for 2 weeks I have tickets to see the "Last Supper" for Sunday. Excited too see it it is the last Major work of Da Vinci I haven't seen. These past 10 months what I have seen has been remarkable, I got to see most every great artist major work, August I hit Amsterdam to see Van Gogh's Museum to end my time in Europe. Marla and I have been so blessed to be here, " I have seen enough to know I have seen to much".

I hope you like what you see.


Artist Trading Card
1 hour Mix Media
Acrylic on Canvass
4 hours





Artist Trading Card
1 hour Markers and Sharpie
Artist Trading Card
1 hour Markers and Sharpie 
As I am winding down my time in Germany, I am putting in my time with Expressionism, it was birthed here. Expressionism emerged as an 'avant-garde movement' in poetry and painting before the First World War; in theWeimar years was being appreciated by a mass audience,having its popularity peak 
in Berlin, during the 1920s.





 
Artist Trading Card
1 hour Mixed Media
Expressionism  Its typical trait is to present the world under an utterly subjective perspective, violently distorting it to obtain an emotional effect and vividly transmit personal moods and ideas.
Artist Trading Card
1 hour Mixed Media
More still life work

No comments:

Post a Comment